Friday, December 31, 2010

TPRAWKS

18/11
First day of TPRAWKS. woke up early so that I would be there on time. Dad dropped me off at Paya Lebar mrt and I took mrt down to Tampinese and then took a shuttle bus to TP. After registration, I went to settle down with my group. I took out my journal and started to write a little, prefering to stay within my comfort zone for I do not really know my group members that well. I try to participate, but I still observe my surroundings and try not to be over enthusiastic like in school. I wouldn't want the same thing that happen in school to happen here. Thankfully, everyone is quite enthusiastic as well. I guess I'll need a little more time to step out of my comfort zone.
19/11
Today is the second day. My mum dropped me off at Woodlands MRT before going to work. I was early, so I stood at the pickup point reading a book. I was probably more than an hour early. Had dragon boating after lunch and it was really a great experience for me. I enjoyed it for it's my first time. It was 8:30pm by the time I was home and bumped into my dad at the lift lobby. I decided to shower first. It was nearly 9pm when I had my dinner. probably supper time for most people already...
20/11
Today is the 3rd day and also the last day of TPRAWKS. Left home early so that I could be there earlier. I had loads of fun today. I was quite surprised when I got best rawker of my group. I was expecting someone else to get the prize cause there were few other group members who were as enthusiastic. Although I don't quite like english songs or loud musics, I tried to have some fun during JAM & HOP. I received a call before it ended. My parents are gonna pick me up earlier. This somewhat spoil my mood. One of the PLs tried to make me dance with the rest. However, I just have no mood to do so. After I went home, I still had to help my new maid to settle in. Life will be different after today...

No comments:

Post a Comment