Friday, December 31, 2010

End of November

25/11
Went back to NHPS with my Bros today. Benny is getting back his results. Although he did quite well, his results was quite a disappointment for he could have done better.
26/11 & 27/11
spent most time playing FB, practicing piano and tidying book shelf...
29/11
Cleared my shelf a little. Had piano lesson in the evening.
30/11
Went to the library with my bros in the morning. Lunched at IMM before heading home. played FB games before I showered and got ready for prom. I find the planning and all quite a screw up. Although it is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, I definitely found it boring to a certain extent. I left early cause my parents have to work the next day and I can't expect them stay up late just to wait for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment