Tuesday, January 12, 2010

中正人

Today, our chinese teacher gave out this book before spelling. my classmates started flipping the moment they got hold onto a copy. some made very insulting results. Although those were casual remarks which may seem funny or sound like a joke, but it felt insulting to me. Just like one of the comment jerome made which is to throw away the book. I feel sad not just becuase he feels disgusted of me but because he don't understand the effort put into publishing this book. If not for those people, it wouldn't have been possible for the book to be published. it's just like the way they treat the 直通车magazines. they do not know the amount of effort my aunt, grandaunts and granduncle put in to produce the magazine which they happily chuck into the bin...
On the way home, I thought "What is normal?" when I'm at the bus stop, when I'm in school, I can feel that there's people looking at me. As though I'm special. why can't i just have a normal life?
I just feel damn tired today. I feel lousy also. It's not like I wanted these to happen. It's not like I purposely let them see me in the book...

No comments:

Post a Comment