Friday, December 31, 2010

RED CAMP

22/11
First day of Red Camp. Left early so that I can estimate the time it takes to get to NP. Had fun and got to know more about some of the courses offered. Went home early cause I've got piano lesson in the evening.
23/11
Left home earlier than my mum and dad today. Was there quite early. Got to know more about some of the courses from the schools we did not go to on the first day. Learnt mass dance after Dinner break. I met my pri sch tuition friend during the lunch break. We chat for quite a while. After the program ended, I took a bus home. Got to know someone from my group. She was asking me for directions to Clementi MRT.
24/11
Today is the last day of Red Camp. Got to know more about some of the CCAs offered and got to experience what the students of the particular CCA does. There was hop night and I sure did came prepared. I made good use of the ear plugs I got from dad. It certainly did protect my ear drums. Although I was still able to hear the loud booming music blast out loud through the speakers, I don't find it very loud. It sound more like listening to my MP3. Anyway, I left early again. This time not because I had no choice it was because I wanted less trouble. If I were to stay till everything ends, I'll be home late and my parents would have to sleep late. Dad came to pick me up before picking Benny up from Theory lesson. Overall, I quite enjoyed the camp. I shall also keep to mind not to attend 2 camps straight for it's very draining. I was tired by the end of the camp activities...

No comments:

Post a Comment