Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wasted

I think I've somewhat wasted the whole of this wk's hol. This week have not been quite productive although I've told myself many times that I shouldn't let my brothers distract me. And everytime I tell myself this, I still got 'attracted' by what they are doing. so there I am, sitting in front of the computer or infront of the TV with them-.-"
Today, my parents took half day leave and we went to SPGG for lunch. After that, we played at the 'arcade' for a while before we went down to the swimming pool for a swim. I swam a total of 6 laps. 2 with my bros. 1 survivour back and 1 free style.
After the swim, we showered and went to suntec PC show. We got a new laptop only after comparing the diff laptops on sale. we got a toshiba laptop. We had ice cream at anderson after that.
I ate little for dinner as I was still full from the ice cream we had earlier.
I think that's all for now. I'm gonna go to my grandpa's hse now...

No comments:

Post a Comment