Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Beginnings

I guess, this is it- the start of something new. As much as I'd want to start afresh and forget all that happen, I know it would be hard. Starting all over again is easy. However, it's not easy to forget the past.
It's the third week of school, my second week with my classmates. I'm starting to get along well with them and I really hope that they'll accept me for who I am and that history will not repeat itself for the third time. I've screwed up twice and I'm not gonna screw up anymore this time.
CY: I remember the promise(s) we've made over the last few years and I've kept my promise so far. I've really done well in my exams and I'll keep up with the good job as I strive to excel where I am now.
I guess this is all for now. I'd try to update posts from last year when I've got the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment